American lake view

The United States is one of the largest countries in the world, with an area of 9,833,517 km2, covering different types of soils and climates within its territory, which gives this country a great variety of natural resources, which is why it has been cataloged as one of the world powers in terms of development and economy.

Some of the natural resources of its territory are copper, lead, molybdenum, phosphates, precious stones, uranium, bauxite, gold, iron, mercury, nickel, potash, silver, tungsten, zinc and wood.

The United States has a large amount of water resources arranged in rivers, lakes, lagoons, groundwater and sea. In the United States 80% of water used for human consumption comes from lakes and lagoons while the remaining 20% is extracted from underground aquifers and saline waters.

As one of the largest countries in the world, land is one of its main resources, it also has the advantage that most of its land is fertile, which has made the economy advance by leaps and bounds.

The United States has a large reserve of oil fields and natural gas, added to this the ease in the extraction because it has soft soils, and has made these products become its banner to boost the national economy.

The US has the largest coal reserves over the world contributing 27% of total global consumption of 491,000 tons with about. The use that is given mainly to coal is in electricity production, steel, cement, paper and textiles.

But the most important country’s resource is it’s own people, because it is the reason why the current development has been achieved both in the technological area as in the military, economic and cultural areas, which has placed it as a world power.